Monday, May 5, 2008

April 5, 2008 Reflection

Reflection: What is the role of an electronic portfolio in my ongoing academic and professional career in educational technology?

An e-portfolio can be a way for me to showcase my thoughts, ideas, projects and the process of going through those in a digitally creative way. It is an opportunity for me to present myself in a positive and progressive way. Using a e-portfolio I can show my work to to people all over the world in seconds, where as the traditional portfolio would take days or weeks to mail. Reflection of the process and my projects is closely related to a e-portfolio, I will be able to see my progress as I update it and areas I could improve in. It is a place for me to show examples of my knowledge, understanding and expertise in various ways and in multiple areas.

No comments: