Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nerd Rope reflections

What is holding the fab4 together? Tables, chairs, computers, the "room", food card, no car, logo lego's and the deep desire to get our car working. Today has been very stressful for me. My computer kept kicking me off of the net, which in turn made me not be able to follow along with the instructions and practices today. I feel like I missed information which I really needed instruction on. Enjoying working on the lego project with the fab4, and it is always interesting who takes the lead on different parts of the project.
Why my frustration, I am so programmed to do good and when I feel like I am failing, its hard on me. I want deeply to do good, and succeed and become the best me!!!!!! When I feel like I am not gaining it effects me to the core. Another one of my issues.

No comments: